Italy is rated as one of the most beautiful and hospitable countries. And it's 100% true, we have checked!:) Italian people are more than welcoming, and the country itself actually has everything in one: gorgeous nature, seas, lakes, islands and many other fantastic paddleboarding spots, mountains and valleys full of flowers in spring and fruits in autumn, pretty little towns and amazing ancient architeicture, rich culture and social life, delicious cuisine and great shopping - everything to fall in love with the place forever! We invite you to join our trip and discover the country and all its beauty!
What to expect:
- Beauty around you all the way from the first to the last day, new place every day, during our trip we will drive around Garda lake and stop at the most beautiful sites: hidden waterfalls, lakes, flower fields, churches and little towns!
- Warm weather and fresh waters of Garda lake
- Only relax and fun, as everything is organized: cozy and comfortable accommodation with breakfast, easy transportation with a van and elaborated active program for every day
- 2 paddleboard cruises around Garda lake and one - in Venice!
- One day - in Venice
- One day bicycle tour through the Alpine valley
- Visiting the one of the most beautiful waterfalls in Trentino region
- Amazing photo from the trip
Dates: 13-18 of September 2019
Look at our schedule:
1st day (13 of September 2019)
The group is arriving to Milan and heading to the first destination town with the comfortable van. We will have some time to relax after the flight, recharge our batteries for the next 5 days with the first yoga session, and go explore our little cozy town and get to know to each other more at the nice italian welcome dinner
2nd day (14 of September 2019)
We will start our jorney from the morning yoga session and then, after breakfast we will go for paddleboard cruise along the old walls of Peschiera del Garda. We will see the town from the inside, paddle the clear waters of Garda, make a stop at a little island and finish with a fantastic lunch by the water. After that we will spend the rest of the day in the lovely and pretty town of Sirmione which is just 20 minutes away: we will visit free thermal springs just next to the lake, rest at the beach with a glass of Aperol Spritz, walk its narrow streets and taste the most delicious icecream in the world!:)
3rd day (15 of September 2019)
We go to Venice - the most romantic destination. And now just imagine yourself paddling along its canals just like a gondolier! This is what this day promises you. We start the day from a nice walk around the city, following its endless narrow streets full of little secrets and history, and then just before the sunset we will go cruising Venice's canals on our paddleboards and singing italian songs;) what can be better experience in the city on the water? And for the sunset we will go up on one of the roofs in the center of the city and have an amazing overview on the whole area around!
After saying goodbye to the sun, we will head to our next destination - to the North of the lake Garda! We will spend this night in the new hotel and wake up next day with completely different views and emotions!
4th day (16 of September 2019)
This will be a fun day on the water! With our SUPs we are going to find a hidden watrefall which can only be reached by the water! We start from paddling along the old walls of our town and continue with one hour cruise along the gorgeous steep rocks which starts from the water and almost reach the sky! It is one of the most spectacular SUP trips of the tour! In the end of the route we will find a waterfall in the cave and an abandoned old hotel which is an amazing backgroud for a photo!
But wait, this is not the end of the day! After lunch we will go more deep to the mountain area to see one of the most beautiful waterfalls in this area and end the day at a little pretty lake placed in the valley!
Today is the perfect chance to go for the last yoga session in the morning, and we will take it! Because the rest of the day we will spend on the road! We will take bicycles and go for an adventure in the heart of the Alpine mountains. The route is not the hardest one, good for not very experienced riders, and it lies just along the river in the valley. There will be gorgeous nature, birds, flowers, and also the harvest of grapes, apples and walnuts! We will stop for a coffee at little italian cafe, watch ancient castles around, conquer some hills and celebrate the end of the route at a clear lake! It is the whole adventure!
An amazing dinner on the coast will finalize this day and also the trip full of new experience and emotions! It's time to say goodbye to Garda lake
Last day (18 of September 2019)
The last day of the trip - we will drop you off at Milan central train station, where you can take the bus to the airport, say goodbye but hope we will meet again)
Are you ready to join?
There are some more details!
The price of this amazing 5 days adventure is 950 EUR. To book the trip we require 30% prepayment.
- transport for the whole period of the trip (minivan), pick up and drop off in Milan
- the accommodation for 5 nights in two different places: 2 days on the South of the lake and 3 days on the North of the lake. Double rooms with twin or double beds, private bathroom in each room.
- delicious italian breakfast every day
- one welcome dinner in the first day
- 3 SUP tours: 2 tours on the Garda lake and one - in Venice
- SUP classes for beginners, professional instructor support in every SUP tour
- 4 yoga classes in different gorgeous nature locations
- one day bicycle tour in Alpine valley
- all the equipment for bicycle and SUP tours
- entrance ticket to waterfalls on the North of the lake
- photo from the trip
We care about your comfort and choose lovely accommodation that you would enjoy to stay during the trip! Below you can see some pictures of the hotel on the south of Garda Lake where we will be staying for the first part of the trip (2 stars):
And here are some pictures from the hotel on the North of the lake (3 stars):
What is not included:
- visa Shengen (if needed)
- flight to and from Milan
- lunches and dinners (except the first welcome dinner)
- souvenirs and personal items